Did you know that this social network is one of the most popular in our country? this platform makes it very difficult to download a video posted in a tweet. So, if you want to share a video, that usually means you have to share the entire tweet. Of course, you can always take a screenshot, save the recording, edit it in a clip and save it that way. But these are very few steps, and you don’t always get the best quality. But there is another way. And among the various features that make her a darling around here, one still cannot be done directly on the social network: download video on Twitter. With the help of third party online website we can download the twitter videos easily. In this article we explain the three methods for downloading twitter videos
Here’s how to download Twitter videos to your phone or computer.
You can access the Twitter Video Download website
- After that, you must paste the address of the tweet that goes straight to the video you would like to download in the address bar and select the video format;
- Then press the “Download;
- In a few seconds, a new page will load and you will need to press the “Download” button again;
- You will then see the video being downloaded in the bottom bar of the browser, and in a moment the video will be saved on your computer.
After knowing how to download through a browser, here’s how to download videos from Twitter on Android
1. Make sure you have the Twitter Video Download application on your Android smartphone or tablet
2. Find the video you want to download in the Twitter app, and click the “Share” icon
3. After success in the second step will appear the sentence “Share via” then scroll down the application until you see the application icon “Download Twitter Videos”
4. At this stage, it will be directly rushed to the Twitter Video Download application. After selecting the desired video quality and click the download icon, the clip will be automatically saved in the gallery
Options for downloading Twitter videos on iPhone.
- Start by accessing the site (siricuts.com.br) and locate the item “Twitter Video Download”;
- On the home page, you’ll see a blue rectangle with a “+” sign;
- Click on the blue rectangle, and then click again on the same rectangle;
- On the next page you will see the “Get shortcut” option, click to confirm the opening of the Shortcuts app under “Open”.
- Then click “OK” in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- You need to do this process only once;
- Then open the Twitter app and find the tweet with the desired video.
- Then click on the share button and go to “Share Tweet via…”;
- From the iPhone sharing menu, choose the “Shortcuts” option.
- Next, select “Twitter Video Download”;
- Finally, confirm that the shortcut will run under “Run shortcut”, choosing whether you want to save the video to your photo gallery, share or open the file in another app.